Exclusive Report Available Now
Alternative Legal Brand Index and Market Trends 2019
The traction of Alternative Legal Service Providers can no longer be ignored. Acritas' latest research with buyers of legal services shows that in the last five years;
- The percentage of corporate legal departments relying on ALSPs has increased 55%
- The share of total legal spending going to ALSPs is up 80%
Our new report, based on more than 1,000 interviews with legal decision makers, digs into the trends of legal buyers' changing attitudes towards the use of alternatives in the legal sector.
In this exclusive report, you'll learn:
- The eight key trends to watch in the ALSP market
- Who is increasing their spend with ALSPs - and who is not
- Which ALSPs, by name, are top of mind for clients
- And which are shaking up the market to overtake current leaders
- A regional look at the ALSP market, who leads in:
- Asia Pacific
- Mainland Europe
- Opportunities for ALSPs and traditional law firms
This report is available to purchase exclusively for a fee of $2,500/£1,900 and will be delivered upon receipt of your order confirmation via email. You will also have the opportunity to book in a 30-minute call with an Acritas analyst to answer any queries you might have around the report.
Simply email Jen Dezso at email@example.com or complete the form below to express your interest and a member of our team will be in touch.