Sharplegal is more than a research program.
It’s an essential toolkit for anyone involved in the leadership or marketing and business development functions of a law firm/legal service provider or the leadership and operational management of a corprate legal department.
FOR LAW FIRMS/ LEGAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
As well as vital insights about the future of the market and the needs of your existing and target clients, Sharplegal tracks the performance of your brand and service attributes year on year.
This insight can be used to inform your strategic planning, hone in on what’s working well and identify what is in need of improvement. It provides that elusive measure of return on marketing and BD investment.
Sharplegal data can be used to:
- Inform or validate your go-to market strategy
- Align your efforts and investment with the highest areas of forecast legal growth
- Understand what drives favorability to your firm as well as your competitors
- Evaluate your performance across a range of service attributes
- Develop and measure KPIs that relate directly to your firm goal
FOR CORPORATE LEGAL DEPARMENTS
Senior in-house counsel from the world’s largest organizations are invited to be interviewed for Sharplegal. As a thank you for your time (25 minutes by telephone) free access to Acritas Analytics for Legal Departments is provided – offering robust benchmarking metrics and peer recommendations of external lawyers, enabling in-house departments to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Over 1,750 legal departments across the world now have access to Acritas Analytics and our benchmarking program continues to grow. Driven by this success, we have recently upgraded the interactive capability and user interface to deliver an improved experience.
Acritas Analytics for Legal Departments modules include:
- Acritas Stars - search for a peer-recommended lawyer
- Legal Spend - benchmark your departments spend both internally and externally against other similar organisations
- Remuneration – compare compensation packages against other senior in-house legal roles
- Market Insight Reports – review a collection of the latest insight reports including exclusive access to original and innovative content
- Innovation Tracker – coming soon!
To find out more please watch our demo.
In order to check your eligibility to be interviewed for Sharplegal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our onine booking app to schedule your appointment today. One of our specialist interview team will contact you to gather the required information.
Products & Pricing
This page lists our standard Sharplegal reports, by market, country and sector. If you would like prices, or are looking for a bespoke analysis of the Sharplegal data, or cannot see the report you would like, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to hear from you.
- Latin America
- South East Asia
- Business services
- Energy, Utilities and Natural resources
- Financial Institutions and Investors
- Financial services
- Food, Farming and Fisheries
- Government, Public sector and Not-for-profit
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Pharmaceuticals and Bioscience
- Real estate
- Retail and Wholesale
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Transport, Logistics and Distribution
Discounts are available for multiple purchases or combined market analysis reports.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.