Sharplegal is more than a research program.
It’s an essential toolkit for anyone involved in the leadership or marketing and business development functions of a law firm.
As well as vital insights about the future of the market and the needs of your existing and target clients, Sharplegal tracks the performance of your firm, in terms of brand and service attributes year on year.
This insight can be used to inform your strategic planning, hone in on what’s working well and identify what is in need of improvement. It provides that elusive measure of return on marketing and BD investment.
Sharplegal data can be used to:
- Inform or validate your go-to market strategy
- Align your efforts and investment with the highest areas of forecast legal growth
- Understand what drives favorability to your firm as well as your competitors
- Evaluate your performance across a range of service attributes
- Develop and measure KPIs that relate directly to your firm goals
Products & Pricing
This page lists our standard Sharplegal reports, by market, country and sector. If you would like prices, or are looking for a bespoke analysis of the Sharplegal data, or cannot see the report you would like, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to hear from you.
- Latin America
- South East Asia
- Business services
- Energy, Utilities and Natural resources
- Financial Institutions and Investors
- Financial services
- Food, Farming and Fisheries
- Government, Public sector and Not-for-profit
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Pharmaceuticals and Bioscience
- Real estate
- Retail and Wholesale
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Transport, Logistics and Distribution
Discounts are available for multiple purchases or combined market analysis reports.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.