Who will be the 2011 World’s Top Law Firm to Work For?
As you are probably already aware Acritas has launched a new global survey to find out which are the World’s Top Law Firms to Work For.
This will be the only global survey of its kind, asking for feedback from both lawyers and their professional and administrative staff, on multiple aspects of working life within a law firm including which firm would people most like to work for.
So far we have received responses from the workforces of more than 180 law firms worldwide.
The survey consists of 10 questions and takes less than 5 minutes to complete. If you would like to take part please
Or simply copy and paste the following link into a web browser
As a thank you all respondents who complete the short survey will be eligible to win either an iPad or one of 5 iPod Touchs. Hurry, the survey will close on the January 31, 2011.
How will the ranking table be compiled?
It is measuring the firm people would most like to work for as well as:
• Most forward-thinking
• Most effective work-life balance
• Best for all-round remuneration and benefits
• Most collaborative working culture
• Most renowned for technical and professional excellence
• Most ethical firm to work for
• Satisfaction at current firm based on a number of different criteria
• How they would rate their current working environment
• How important certain criteria are when selecting a firm to work for
Acritas will publish the winners in early spring 2011. We will ensure all participants receive an executive summary report of the findings.
If you have any queries or would like more information about the ‘Acritas World’s Top Law Firms to Work For’ research then please do not hesitate to contact us