Acritas is delighted to announce that in January 2011 it is releasing the sharplegal Insurance Market Study, providing evidence-based insight as practical and meaningful results that can be used to drive business enhancement strategies.
Until 30 November, 2010 copies of the study can be reserved at a discounted rate. To find out more click here.
Featuring responses from 100 one-to-one interviews with General Counsel and other senior buyers from the world’s largest organizations (50 from ‘Global Elite’ businesses, with turnover greater than $1bn, and 50 from organizations with $50m to $1bn turnover) and the results of a web survey conducted amongst corporate risk managers.
Half of the world’s top insurance companies confirm they expect to increase legal spend in the next 12 months. Great news for law firms wishing to increase grow their insurance practice in 2011.
The sharplegal Insurance Market Study will enable law firms to learn more about Insurance market trends and forecasts regarding legal spend for 2011 and discover:
- where positive forecasting of spend on legal services is occurring to maximize opportunities
- 5 of the key business challenges for the upcoming year – including clients’ perspective on the impact of EEA Solvency II
- the 3 most important drivers specific to insurance client satisfaction, loyalty, recommendation and favorability towards certain law firms
- what is driving new firm appointments and leading clients to switch primary firm
- the range of partner hourly rates paid by insurance market clients
- the evolving needs of clients through understanding how they are changing their behaviors
- the role, needs and preferences of the corporate risk manager in choosing and using external legal counsel
- which firms are currently top of mind for insurance clients worldwide and which are getting the lion’s share of both high value and generic work
Acritas provides law firms with evidence-based insight to set direction and measure performance. If this information is of interest to you and you would like to learn more about the sharplegal Insurance Market Study or any of Acritas’ sharplegal studies please do not hesitate to contact us.