Acritas is delighted to announce that data from the sharplegal Middle East Market Study is now available.
International legal spend is forecast to increase in 2011 and the Middle East features as a top region where legal demand exists and one in which more than half of buyers, 57%, are expecting to increase spend. Great news for law firms wishing to increase market share.
30% of ‘elite’ buyers with international legal needs have indicated a requirement for legal advice in UAE(‘elite’ buyers are respondents from companies with revenues over $1bn). This study will tell you more about expected growth trends and industry forecasts as predicted by the buyers; critical information when setting strategies for winning and retaining clients.
Produced by popular demand, the sharplegal Middle East Market Study is the first release by Acritas focusing purely on this region, featuring responses with over 550 General Counsel and other senior buyers of legal services.
The study incorporates 250 interviews from across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman with companies such as Gulf International Bank BSC, RasGas, Dubai Islamic Bank and Saudi Aramco, together with more than 300 international respondents with legal needs in the Middle East from companies such as Siemens, Unilever and Fedex. The study also includes benchmark data from 2008 and 2009.
The study will give law firm leaders strategic information which will enable their firms to:
- ensure strategy, marketing and resource investment is focused in the areas likely to provide the highest return
- determine the best overseas offices/alliance partners to focus on
- assess the success of various international and Gulf specific strategies including adopting an international office strategy, mergers or alliances
- identify potential opportunities and threats in the market - which parts of the market are still rationalising and which are appointing new firms or switching primary firm
- assist you in comparing your own pricing levels to market and peer groups averages
The study also provides market intelligence that includes details of what buyers expect from their lawyers, the main reasons for making new appointments, brand positioning, competitor profiling and much, much more.
Acritas provides law firms with evidence-based market insight to sharpen focus, set direction and measure performance. Firms use the data to aid strategic planning, marketing and business development and merger/acquisition activity.
For more information about the about the sharplegal Middle East Market Study or any of Acritas’ sharplegal studies available, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alternatively please request a meeting, webinar or call back here.