Acritas, the global legal market research specialist, has launched sharplegal China which will provide invaluable new research for law firms with a base in China, or considering a presence there.
This in-depth study will uncover all aspects of domestic and international legal services requirements in this unique, high-growth market.
Acritas research reveals that 20% of Chinese organizations expect to increase their legal spend over the next 12 months, none project a spend decrease.
Aside from this huge domestic opportunity, 65% of multinationals with revenues over $1billion and international legal needs require legal advice in China and the majority of them plan to increase legal spend in the country.
Law firms need a thorough understanding of clients’ requirements if they are to implement effective strategies to operate successfully – and this is particularly true in the case of China.
The comprehensive study, available in December 2011, will give law firm leaders accurate information direct from legal services buyers and will provide analysis of the:
- Key growth regions and industries in China based on Gross Domestic Product, Foreign Direct Investment and domestic/international legal spend
- Impact on legal services of China’s twelfth Five Year Plan
- Current leaders in the Chinese legal market and their strengths and those winning new appointments in 2011
- Current rates charged by domestic and international firms in China and potential for premium rates
- Opportunities to provide legal support to Chinese organisations as they expand around the world and multinationals as they expand their activities in China.
The study will also offer market intelligence on what buyers expect from their lawyers, brand positioning and competitor profiling to help ensure investment is focused in the areas most likely to bring the highest return.
sharplegal China features insight gathered from over 600 general counsel and other senior buyers of legal services, both within China and multinationals relating to their needs in China.
For more information please contact Michelle Nesbitt-Burrell, Marketing Manager, on +44(0)808 178 3020.