Successful strategies built on robust research
Demand for legal services in China has never been greater. Internationally, 65% of global companies with revenues over $1billion have a need for legal advice in China. Domestically 20% of Chinese organizations have confirmed that they expect to increase their legal spend over the next 12 months.
Law firms keen to expand or break into this high growth market have a valuable new resource at their fingertips.
sharplegal China is an in-depth source of accurate information direct from legal services buyers that will help law firm leaders to:
- Identify potential opportunities and threats in the market
- Ensure investment is focused in the areas likely to bring the highest return
- Establish the current leaders in the Chinese legal market
- Compare the merits of different expansion strategies – from international offices to mergers and alliances
- Determine the best overseas offices/alliance partners to focus on
- Assist in setting pricing levels.
The study also provides market intelligence on what buyers expect from their lawyers, the main reasons for making new appointments, brand positioning and competitor profiling.
To find out how sharplegal China can help your firm build a successful strategy for China, please click here or contact Jo Summers on +44 808 178 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org