Successful strategies built on robust research
Demand for legal services in China has never been greater. Internationally, 65% of global companies with revenues over $1billion have a need for legal advice in China. Domestically 20% of Chinese organizations have confirmed that they expect to increase their legal spend over the next 12 months.
Law firms keen to expand or break into this high growth market have a valuable new resource at their fingertips.
sharplegal China is an in-depth source of accurate information direct from legal services buyers that will help law firm leaders to:
- Identify potential opportunities and threats in the market
- Ensure investment is focused in the areas likely to bring the highest return
- Establish the current leaders in the Chinese legal market
- Compare the merits of different expansion strategies – from international offices to mergers and alliances
- Determine the best overseas offices/alliance partners to focus on
- Assist in setting pricing levels.
The study also provides market intelligence on what buyers expect from their lawyers, the main reasons for making new appointments, brand positioning and competitor profiling.