Head of Sharplegal research at Acritas, Toni Taylor, will share exclusive data from Acritas’ Sharplegal global survey on ‘Efficiency in the Middle East Legal Market’ and will provide the latest findings relevant to senior in-house counsel based in the Middle East.
Date: 8.00am - 10am
Location: The Capital Club, Gate Village, Building No. 3 DIFC, Dubai, UAE
Acritas provides unique, global benchmarking data to legal buyers to inform, validate and strengthen in-house legal departments’ strategies. Developing your strategies around facts and proven market trends, can remove risk and expensive misspending from your decision making and processes.
Toni’s presentation will reveal:
- What legal departments around the world are doing to ensure they source external legal services as efficiently as possible
- How best to determine which work to outsource, to whom and how
- The varying benefits of working with large multinational firms, local specialists and legal process outsourcers or other alternative service providers
- The best metrics that can be put in place to ensure your legal department are demonstrating the value contribution to the overall organization
- Latest trends in Middle East legal market.
The aim of sharing this data is to provide legal department benchmarks and best practice guidance as well as encourage the sharing of expertise and experience between attendees.