Law firms are competitive creatures. They compete for clients and the best people. Sometimes the lawyers compete with one another. But what enables the best firms to win? What are the critical levers of outstanding performance and how can those tasked with driving financial returns ultimately succeed?
These questions are challenging at any time – but never more so than now, as firms plan for recovery and focus on whatever the “Next Normal” might hold.
Using unique research insights from Acritas research and Peer Monitor, we have developed a model of exceptional firm performance so that law firm leaders can explore what great looks like. During this webinar, we will share some of the data used to create the model – and discuss drivers and barriers to success, as well as the exceptional factors arising from COVID-19 in play right now.
We will look at how to engage partners in a vision for the firm’s future – and how this attracts and retains the best people.
Key discussion points include:
- The impact of collaboration on performance and the drivers for increasing it.
- The business services and investment that’s needed to fuel success.
- And finally, what metrics firms can and should be using in order to measure progress
Why You Should Attend
- This webinar offers strategic guidance on driving firm performance
- Our presenters leverage decades of industry experience as part of a comprehensive, practical conversation from a diverse panel of firms
- Attendees will gain valuable insight courtesy of exclusive Peer Monitor and Acritas insights on the global legal industry
Who Should Attend
- Law Firm Executive Committee Members
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Finance Officers
- Chief Talent Officers
- Practice Management Leaders
Steve Blundell, Head of Acritas Advisors, Thomson Reuters
Lucy Leach, Technical Research Director, Acritas, part of Thomson Reuters
Jon Kanter, Chief Financial Officer, Goodwin
David Patient, Managing Partner, Travers Smith
Caroline Firstbrook, Chief Operating Officer, Clifford Chance
Jay Connolly, Global Chief Talent Officer, Dentons