We are delighted to announce that our Director Jo Summers has been invited to speak at The Alternative Legal Management Summit.
Monday, September 18, 4 PM – 5 PM
Jo will encourage attendees to use data to make more effective decisions. She will reveal exclusive data on what GC’s think about innovation in law firms to spark a debate around whether law firms are providing what their clients want.
She will review recent studies on what clients say they really want from the mid-tier, including:
- how GCs see innovation in law firms
- what's good and bad about how firms are evolving
- the latest trends in buying and how younger buyers favour different attributes and display different buying patterns for the future
- how men and women buy and their preferences
- fresh insights about how to drive a culture of collaboration
- how GCs view star lawyers and how great an impact they are on advocacy, satisfaction and revenue.
To find out more please visit the event website