Transforming Women's Leadership in the Law are launching a series of webinars. These will be focusing on our evolving circumstances due to Covid-19 and will continue to examine the practical methods to advance gender equality and help organisational to support necessary cultural change. There will be a renewed focus of the future of the legal industry and the impact on the buy-side / sell-side.
Hear personal stories from our esteemed group of panellists about their vast industry knowledge and experience, lessons learnt, and how they are working through the period of uncertainty.
- What steps were already in place or have been put in place to promote well-being?
- Embracing flexible and agile working—is there a levelling effect with COVID-19?
- What new opportunities will be available to female lawyers? Will female lawyers face new challenges?
- What is the new future of legal practice? How will this impact the buy-side sell side?
- What are we learning now and how do we take it forward?
Chair: Helen Randall, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
Lucinda Case, Head of Legal Professionals Europe, Thomson Reuters Europe
Rob Booth, General Counsel and Company Secretary, The Crown Estate
Emma Dowden, COO, Burges Salmon