Thursday 19th of April 2018 09:00 AM BST
CCT Venues, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NR, United Kingdom
09:40 Why and how are clients driving change in legal services provision?
- What are the real drivers of innovation?
- What innovations are clients looking for – and are law firms failing to respond?
- Who are the “alternatives” – and in what ways are they making an impact?
- Is all legal work up for grabs, or only the low margin work?
- How can and should law firms respond?
Steve Blundell, Head of Acritas Advisors at Acritas.