This interactive online session will cover:
- Probing skills refresher – when to probe, why to probe and how to do it effectively
- How to use probing and listening skills to tease out commercial insights and revenue generation leads
- Approaching the ‘difficult’ questions from different angles
- Controlling the conversation
- Auditing your client listening program and its effectiveness
- How to build momentum and engagement for the program
- Demo of a best practice client listening interview and how to use probing techniques
- Live Q&A throughout to troubleshoot any particular issues
Separate one-on-one coaching sessions will be available following the session – this would include an opportunity to practice a mini-client listening interview and receive personalized tips and feedback from your Acritas Client Listening Coach, or to discuss in more detail and receive feedback on a transcript/audio of a recent client listening interview.
- Understand how you can enhance your personal approach to client listening, and uncover more actionable insights
- How to skillfully overcome areas where you currently feel you aren’t gaining maximum impact from client conversations
- Identify gaps in your client listening program, and what can be fixed
For BD & Marketing professionals who are active client listeners, have completed more than a dozen client interviews, and who are looking to perfect and improve their approach, and crucially to capture more commercial and actionable insights.
This group session is priced at $650/£500 per attendee.
Please get in touch to book your place or for upcoming dates and pricing on running an exclusive session for your firm only.