As law firms grapple with the short- and long-term ramifications of the current socioeconomic landscape, marketing and business development leaders find themselves at a proverbial crossroads.
This May, the Thomson Reuters Institute is pleased to announce the second act of a three-part webinar series designed for marketing and business development executives. Leveraging exclusive Thomson Reuters industry data, our presenters will address the ever-evolving dynamics of law firm-client relationships in the current calendar year.
Why you should attend
- This webinar offers practical guidance for law firm marketing executives and business development leaders
- Our presenters will share how each is driving strategic clarity in a high-stakes business environment
- Presenters will gain valuable knowledge of exclusive Acritas data on key industry trends and developments
Who should attend
- Law Firm Chief Marketing Officers
- Senior Business Development Personnel
- Business Development Partners
- Client Relationship Partners
- Chief Strategy Officers
Dan Haley | General Counsel & Corporate Secratery, Sprinklr
Richard Macklin | Partner & Global Vice Chair, Dentons
Amanda Schneider | Chief Marketing Officer, Epstein Becker Green, P.C.
Lynette Williams | Global Head of Client & Market Development, Clifford Chance