Acritas is a fast-growing, ambitious, global company.
We provide legal market research data to the world’s leading professional services firms.
Here at Acritas, we are constantly on the lookout for the sharpest minds to join our team and we welcome speculative applications. If you feel you have the approach and expertise to contribute to our – and our clients’ – success, please get in touch. Send a summary of your skills and experience and a brief explanation of why you would be an asset to Acritas and our clients to email@example.com.
If you would like to work in our fast-paced, international business which has achieved high levels of growth here are our current opportunities.
Account Executive Role – Client Services and Growth Team
As an Account Executive you will be part of the Client Services Team, which is responsible for delivering high quality work, in line with clients’ high expectations and Acritas standards.
Your role will be client-facing, providing research delivery and administrative support to our senior account team who lead the charge in delivering high quality research and advisory services to our clients in the legal sector, primarily law firms.
Your role will be highly varied, and you will be responsible for delivering on a number of key tasks and responsibilities, including:
- Playing an active role in delivering bespoke research and advisory projects for clients
- Interviewing senior decision makers
- Project management
- Analysis and interpretation of results
- Desk research into key accounts
- Liaising with and briefing our Research Operations team to deliver on project requirements
- Uploading files into client portal
- Attending and contributing to client calls and face-to-face meetings
- Active and proactive relationship development
- Results delivery
- Note taking and ensuring actions are followed up
- New project discussions / scoping
- Account administration
- Coordinating colleagues to ensure client work completed
- Ensure client deliverables are distributed on time
- Preparing value statements, renewal contracts, proposals and terms
- Setting up client logins for analytics
- Tracking information in our Salesforce CRM system as per internal guidelines
- Taking proactive responsibility for increasing your knowledge of Acritas’ numerous products and services
- Ensuring you can confidently direct clients to our relevant services
- Understanding how our various products and service overlap and compliment each other
Full time Legal Market Researcher – US (English speaking role) – Newcastle
Full time 37.5 hours per week, 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday
You will be primarily responsible for conducting interviews with senior business decision makers on a variety of issues, mainly surrounding the legal market.
Typically, the role will involve:
- Securing and conducting telephone interviews
- Translation of verbatim
- Understanding and presenting our knowledge-based incentives
- Accurately recording data
- Appointment management
- Contact cleansing and management
A background or interest in the legal market or research is beneficial, but not essential. Translation experience as well as good literacy, numeracy and spoken communication skills are essential, as is a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team. The following areas may also be beneficial.
- Outbound calling (e.g. sales, market research)
- Customer service – dealing with clients / customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Working to targets – setting goals and working to individual or team targets
In addition to full training and a competitive benefits package, this role provides a huge range of transferable and marketable skills. We are committed to staff development and retention, but also pride ourselves on providing our team with transferable skills that may help them in their future careers, such as:
- Proven experience interacting with senior professionals
- Evidence of strong attention to detail
- Specific interviewing-based skills, strong spoken and written communication
- Listening and empathy
- Developing a high level of professionalism
- Working as part of a busy team and supporting each other
Past members of our interview team have used their experience to progress in the role as team leaders and managers or have moved on to our graduate researcher programmes elsewhere in the company. Others have used this experience as a stepping stone to law firm training contracts or successful careers in sales and marketing.
How do I apply?
You can request a copy of the full job description and application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please remember to confirm the position you are interested in).