Acritas is a fast-growing, ambitious, global company.
We provide legal market research data to the world’s leading professional services firms.
Here at Acritas, we are constantly on the lookout for the sharpest minds to join our team and we welcome speculative applications. If you feel you have the approach and expertise to contribute to our – and our clients’ – success, please get in touch. Send a summary of your skills and experience and a brief explanation of why you would be an asset to Acritas and our clients to email@example.com.
If you would like to work in our fast-paced, international business which has achieved high levels of growth here are our current opportunities.
TELEPHONE RESEARCHER - Newcastle
- We currently have one full time/part time (min 20 hrs) permanent vacancy for English speakers to join our Interviewing Team on our US shift pattern (2pm- 10pm)
- You will be primarily responsible for conducting interviews with senior business decision makers on a variety of issues
- This unique experience gained at Acritas will enable you to include in your trainee applications and CVs with:
- Experience of speaking to Heads of Legal and senior decision makers in the world’s largest companies
- Understanding of the issues and concerns in the global legal market
- Commercial awareness – first-hand knowledge based on listening to what clients want from law firms.
Contact us to find out more
Business Development Manager - London or New York
Acritas is seeking an experienced business development professional to help it to expand its business.
- We currently have one full time permanent vacancy for a candidate to be based in London or New York.
- We need the business development manager to make contact with clients and prospects, to interest them in our services and to set up appointments for the directors to meet with the relevant people.
- You will have a proven track record of business development in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of the legal sector and/or legal services would be a distinct advantage.
How do I apply?
Please click on the 'find out more' links above to access a full job description of the role. If you have the skills and aptitude for this role, please download and complete the application. Alternatively you can request a copy of the full job description and application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please remember to confirm the position you are interested in).