Over the past three years we have been asking the world’s biggest clients to identify the most outstanding lawyers they have instructed – and what makes them so exceptional. That list now exceeds 10,000 people.
We’ve also interviewed around 3,000 of these stand-out lawyers or Acritas Stars to explore two key questions: what do you do that’s different? And what does your firm do that helps or gets in the way of your delivering this great client experience?
From analyzing their responses, we now have an amazingly rich set of data which we are using to help our law firm clients to enhance leadership and management and, in particular, to attract, retain and develop outstanding talent. This program is named “Stellar Performance”.
So the research is as much about the performance of the firm as it is about the accomplishments of particular partners. Our analysis reveals dramatic effects on firm’s profitability, client satisfaction, share of wallet and other crucial performance indicators where clients have identified these stand-out lawyers.
Our Advisory team is helping firms to capitalize on these insights.
By understanding the crucial symbiosis between these high performers and the support firms give them, we can help firms to make Stellar Performance less the exception and more the norm.
We have a menu of workshops covering 8 areas which we will tailor to your needs. Some firms want to include them as part of their L&D program. Others have used them as an element in their annual partner conference.
The workshop topics are:
- Developing future Star lawyers
- Creating sector specialists
- Building an effective key client team
- Getting ROI from innovation
- Improving collaboration and international collaboration
- Building high performing teams
- Building best practice support functions
- Rethinking performance management and related compensation models
- Increasing partner engagement and reducing flight risk
- Moving the dial on gender diversity
For more information or if you have an enquiry about how Acritas Advisors can help please contact us and we will be in touch: