Free Interactive Online Dashboards and Reports
Would you like to be able to budget more confidently by knowing how your company’s internal and external legal spend profile compares to that of comparable organizations?
If so, Acritas, now part of Thomson Reuters, would like to invite you to take part in a short telephone interview for Sharplegal – the most comprehensive annual study of the global legal market.
To thank you for 20 minutes of your time, you will receive free access to our Legal Budget Benchmarks Report.
Using the information you provide to us during the interview, as well as our data from over 2,000 global companies, we will customize a report that compares your external legal spend and revenue profile to approximately 30 comparable companies in terms of region, industry and size.
The report will help you to plan your budget more confidently as it will allow you to:
- Compare your legal spend profile to that of companies like yours (by region, industry and company size)
- Plan your spending more accurately
- Discover if you are spending above, below or average market rates
- Identify average team sizes for organizations of your scale
- Compare differences in team sizes depending on location, industry or revenue size.
Watch this short video to see our exclusive legal department metrics website
In addition, you will receive access to Acritas Insight Reports, examples of which can be found in our knowledge centre. These will cover topical legal market issues arising from the on-going analysis of our annual Sharplegal survey results. The updates will include market and sector-specific data as well as insight into emerging trends and current opinion on hot topics.
Why is Sharplegal research useful?
Now in its tenth consecutive year, Sharplegal captures the views of over 2,000 leading general counsel every year from industry’s largest global organizations about the factors effecting change in the legal market.
The questions we ask are developed in collaboration with our Advisory Board of leading general counsel. The answers captured within Sharplegal:
- Ensure law firms deliver a better client service
- Helping leadership to understand clients’ current and future needs enabling them to tailor their services accordingly
- Are valuable to in-house counsel operational success
- Allowing benchmarking across regions, industries and company size
- Bringing about improvements to the quality of external counsel and improving law firms’ client focus
We very much hope that you will be able to participate and look forward to hearing from you.
To schedule an appointment for the 20 minute discussion, or if you have any questions, please email Kayleigh Lowes: email@example.com or call +44(0) 080 178 3020.
Sharplegal captures the views of over 2,000 leading general counsel from industry’s largest global organizations every year. As such, to be eligible for interview, respondents must be in organizations with a minimum revenue of $50 million and have responsibility for appointing external counsel. The questions are designed in collaboration with Acritas’ Advisory Board of leading general counsel.
All responses are confidential, they will be reported in combination with other studies and will not be linked to you or the organization you represent without your consent. Acritas is a business research specialist, abiding by the Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct. Any information you or your colleagues are willing to provide us with will be treated in accordance with the Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct and the Data Protection Act.