This Global 100 law firm has purchased Sharplegal for two years and has recently signed up to Sharplegal Global Elite for a further two years.
This firm was in the midst of a global merger when it began working with Acritas.
The original requirement was to measure two firms’ brand perceptions across the UK and US legal markets. The marketing and communications heads were deep in preparation for a global rebrand initiative created by the imminent merger. Feedback was needed quickly about:
- Each firm’s brand strength, market penetration and market associations
- The strongest aspects of ‘goodwill’ clients felt towards each original firm
- A projection of the brand footprint, ethos and success post-merger.
From the initial instruction, Acritas worked quickly to:
- Provide feedback on both firms’ market position by country, region, sector and organizational demographics using historical data sets
- Undertake additional qualitative work that would substantiate decision-making on the new firm name
- Provide data that informed the Board’s decisions about which name was most/best received and which image the firm should decide on
- Support and work closely with the firm’s appointed creative team.
Sharplegal is now an important key performance indicator for the firm as it continues to establish and grow in the market. It uses the data to measure its year on year progress in each of the regions and industries in which it operates.
Twice yearly, Acritas presents findings to the firm’s global leadership team. We also present at the annual partner conference and create insight and deliver presentations that are used by decision makers at department meetings around the world – from marketing, finance and knowledge teams, to sector groups and regional heads.