As law firms grapple with the short- and long-term ramifications of the current socioeconomic landscape, marketing and business development leaders find themselves at a proverbial crossroads.
This April, the Thomson Reuters Institute is pleased to announce the opening act of a three-part webinar series designed for marketing and business development executives. Leveraging exclusive Thomson Reuters industry data, our presenters will address the critical role their teams play in helping firms stay the course throughout the calendar year.
Why you should attend:
- This webinar offers practical guidance for law firm marketing executives and business development leaders
- Our presenters will share how each is driving strategic clarity in a high-stakes business environment
- Presenters will gain valuable knowledge of exclusive Peer Monitor data and Acritas insights on key industry trends and developments
Who should attend:
- Law Firm Chief Marketing Officers
- Senior Business Development Personnel
- Business Development Partners
- Client Relationship Partners
- Chief Strategy Officers
Bill Josten | Strategic Content Manager at Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute
Jeanne Hammerstrom | Chief Marketing Officer atBenesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP
Jean-Michel Beeching | Marketing & Business Development Director | Eversheds Sutherland
Maggie Watkins | Senior Client Services Director | Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP