This interactive online session will cover:
- Why client listening is important – and how it leads to higher share of wallet and client satisfaction
- Overview of client listening processes – from interviewing, to meaningful reporting/analysis and client follow up
- The biggest mistakes we see in firm-led client listening, and how to avoid them
- How to design and navigate your question guide
- Effective probing and listening skills to deliver the best possible interview
- How to respond to critical feedback
- Demo of a best practice client listening interview and how to use probing techniques
- Live Q&A throughout to troubleshoot any particular issues
Separate one-on-one coaching sessions will be available following the session – this would include an opportunity to practice a mini-client listening interview and receive personalized tips and feedback from your Acritas Client Listening Coach, or to discuss in more detail and receive feedback on a transcript/audio of a recent client listening interview.
- Gain a strong grounding in client listening and research principles
- Practical tips on how to attain a best practice approach
- Build confidence to go out and conduct real client listening conversations
For BD & Marketing professionals who are new to client listening, have taken their first steps in conducting client listening or who have some kind of coordination or administrative responsibility for client listening in their firm.
This group session is priced at $650/£500 per attendee.
Please get in touch to book your place or for upcoming dates and pricing on running an exclusive session for your firm only.