As law firms grapple with the short- and long-term ramifications of the current socioeconomic landscape, marketing and business development leaders find themselves at a proverbial crossroads.
This June, the Thomson Reuters Institute is pleased to announce the final act of a three-part webinar series designed for marketing and business development executives. Leveraging exclusive Thomson Reuters industry data, our presenters will address the critical role their teams play in helping firms stay the course throughout the calendar year.
Save the date and join the discussion with a distinguished international panel of peers.
Why you should attend:
- This webinar offers practical guidance for law firm marketing executives and business development leaders
- Our presenters will share how each is driving strategic clarity in a high-stakes business environment
- Presenters will gain valuable knowledge of exclusive Peer Monitor data and Acritas insights on key industry trends and developments
Who should Attend:
- Law Firm Chief Marketing Officers
- Senior Business Development Personnel
- Business Development Partners
- Client Relationship Partners
- Chief Strategy Officers
Jen Dezso | Vice President, Acritas US Inc.
Silvia Coulter | Co-Founding Principal, LawVision Group LLC
Theresa DeLoach | Director of Business Development, Goodwin Procter LLP
Ian Gray | Executive Partner and Chairman, Eversheds Sutherland Europe
Judith McKay | Chief Client and Innovation Officer, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
Jami Wintz McKeon | Chair of the Firm, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP