June 13, 2013 - 07:30 - 16:00
The Grand Hyatt, New York
For the third year running, Elizabeth Duffy, Vice President of Acritas US, Inc., will share exclusive Sharplegal data with Global Counsel Congress attendees. Drawing on analysis of interviews with over 2,500 global in-house counsel, Elizabeth will cover:
- Legal departments’ preferred approaches to using law firms
- The challenges that arise when addressing international needs
- Why GCs choose the firms they do for multi-jurisdictional work
- Legal departments’ preferred legal system for international work
- The countries with the greatest international demand.
Elizabeth will then moderate a panel of senior in-house counsel from a range of organizations, to compare and contrast different approaches to ‘Finding & Managing External Counsel Internationally’.
The event’s aim is to encourage the sharing of expertise and experience, and to give attendees the opportunity to exchange knowledge and insight with high-profile speakers including general counsel at multinationals and regulators.
Full program details are available from the official conference website: