With the cost of new client acquisition anywhere from four to ten times the cost of generating work from an existing client, client retention and loyalty is a key factor in maintaining a healthy bottom line.
We offer our clients access to data from our Sharp Property programme, or develop customized client listening programs to help them focus their resources and budget on the most profitable areas.
We have also developed a unique online portal for the collection, analysis and distribution of client listening related data.
We can help you to:
- Understand current satisfaction levels
- Compare, analyse and benchmark satisfaction and performance across industries, regions and competitor groups
- Understand your key differentiators, strengths and weaknesses, relative to your competitors
- Understand what clients mean by value and how you perform in this key area
- Develop a set of annual KPIs or other strategic measures
- Increase share of spend from your existing client base
- View and track client related data online
Products & Pricing
Whilst we offer a range of standard data packages relating to client retention and loyalty, the majority of our work in this area is bespoke. Should you wish to discuss a tailored approach to understanding client perceptions, please contact us directly.
Available reports and products:
Client satisfaction benchmarks: This report drawn from Sharp Property data contains means and distribution of scores for overall satisfaction, 12 different service attributes and likelihood to recommend.
Sharp Feedback Hub: Our unique online client listening portal was designed specifically to meet the needs of our professional services clients. Available as either an “off-the-shelf” product, or as a highly tailored solution, the hub provides the ability to capture data from a range of reviews (relationship review, most matter review, post pitch debrief etc), download individual reports, undertake theme based analysis and produce a suite of tailored KPI style dashboards. For further information on the hub, please click through or contact us for additional information.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.