Collecting client related data is a vital task for any professional services firm.
Whether collected internally or via a third party, such as Acritas, the key to extracting value from the data is in the analysis. We know what good data looks like and how to analyze it to help deliver competitive advantage for our clients.
We take pride in our data credentials. We are passionate about charts, spreadsheets and percentile differences - because we understand the value these bring to our clients. And this passion led to the creation of our Client Listening Hub.
The Client Listening Hub is an online tool designed to capture, store and interpret client related data, whether this be relationship reviews, post-matter reviews, post-pitch feedback or indeed any other qualitative and quantitative questionnaire type you can think of.
The power of the hub is in its ability to extract statistical analysis from qualitative comments. We use a carefully designed coding process to take all those long and detailed verbatim comments and extract the themes that really matter.
Use of the hub as part of a client feedback strategy has many benefits, including:
- Capture, storage and analysis all interview data types
- Access rights designed to restrict who can access what data
- On-demand access to client related KPIs and dashboards
- Download individual interview reports, or charts and tables directly into Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF to support your internal requirements
- Track and report on post-interview actions
- Search for verbatim comments to support pitches, tenders and communications activities
Products & Pricing
Customized Client Listening Hub
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Best Practice Client Listening Toolkit
Prices vary depending on your specific requirements. Please contact us to discuss the full range of options and benefits.