‘96% of global law firm clients were not asked for any formal feedback from their primary law firm*. This lack of communication could be costing firms much more than they realize.’ [*Results from Acritas’ Sharplegal research]
The Acritas difference
We offer a straightforward process with unique benefits leading to increased revenue for your firm. Thanks to our Sharplegal data, we can provide unrivalled levels of benchmarking so that you can compare your firm's performance with your global peers.
We have built our reputation on expert interviewing and delivering results that our clients can use with ease to improve relationships and shape client communication strategies.
Why your firm should seek feedback
Our research shows that clients rank communication and responsiveness as highly as quality of advice and results when rating law firms.
The information clients provide in formal surveys is invaluable for:
- Finding out about clients’ changing needs
- Receiving early warning of problems arising in client-firm relationships
- Discovering areas where quality of service can be improved
- Highlighting potential new business from existing clients
- Preparing for client/partner discussions
- Gathering positive testimonials that can be used in law firm marketing.
To find out how our expertise, excellent project management and world-class analysis and benchmarking can help your firm get maximum value from its client feedback program, please contact:
Jo Aitken on +44(0)808 178 3020
Alternatively, please request a meeting, webinar or callback here.