Acritas is a fast-growing, ambitious, global company.
We provide legal market research data to the world’s leading professional services firms.
Here at Acritas, we are constantly on the lookout for the sharpest minds to join our team and we welcome speculative applications. If you feel you have the approach and expertise to contribute to our – and our clients’ – success, please get in touch. Send a summary of your skills and experience and a brief explanation of why you would be an asset to Acritas and our clients to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to work in our fast-paced, international business which has achieved high levels of growth here are our current opportunities.
TELEPHONE RESEARCHER - US AND CANADA
- We currently have three full time permanent vacancies for English speakers to join our Interviewing Team on our US shift pattern (2- 10pm)
- You will be primarily responsible for conducting interviews with senior business decision makers on a variety of issues
- This unique experience gained at Acritas will enable you to include in your trainee applications and CVs with:
- Experience of speaking to Heads of Legal and senior decision makers in the world’s largest companies
- Understanding of the issues and concerns in the global legal market
- Commercial awareness – first-hand knowledge based on listening to what clients want from law firms.
Please be aware this is a UK-based role following US Eastern Time Zone workshift pattern. Hours: 2PM - 10PM GMT.
How do I apply?
Please click on the link above to find out more and access a full job description of the role. If you have the skills and aptitude for this role, please download and complete the application on this page. Alternatively you can request a copy of the full job description and application by emailing email@example.com (please remember to confirm the position you are interested in).