In January, we are conducting our second annual global study of more than 8,000 Acritas Stars. The aim is to refresh and deepen our understanding of what makes these people such stand-out lawyers. As Lisa explains in this short video:
The survey has five main areas of exploration:
- What qualities the star lawyers believe make them stand out to clients – and how law firms can develop these qualities across the firm
- Perceptions of the criteria taken into account to determine compensation – and what lawyers think should be included
- Drivers of satisfaction and engagement with current firm
- Perceived and desired opportunities for progression
- Aspirational employer brands
A summary of the key findings will be shared with all respondents following thorough analysis of the results which we hope to complete in March.
How to get involved in Acritas Stars?
Individual Star lawyers – please respond to our surveys and you will receive exclusive reports summarizing our ground-breaking work as well as invitations to webinars and events.
Law firms – encourage your Stars to respond and you too will receive the exclusive reports highlighting the key findings. You can also buy the full research findings and where you have sufficient numbers of lawyers responding, benchmark your firm’s performance.
Please note we will always protect the anonymity of your Star lawyers’ individual responses and you will not be able to see individual firm findings aside from your own firm.
Senior in-house counsel – to gain free access to the global database of Star lawyers and to our broader research including spend benchmarking analytical tools, contact us to participate in our 25-minute Sharplegal research telephone interview.
Please note qualifying criteria apply including minimum revenue size and decision-making authority when appointing external providers.