Launched in 2016, Acritas Stars™ is a database of stand-out lawyers spontaneously nominated by clients during independent telephone interviews. Fully searchable by geography, work type and individual lawyer qualities, it offers a wealth of valuable information for General Counsel and law firms alike. Whether you are an in-house lawyer seeking peer recommendations for external law firms or a law firm looking for prospective global alliances or investigating lateral hires, Acritas Stars™ provides an excellent starting point for your search.
ACRITAS STARS™ SURVEY 2017
Almost 1000 Star lawyers took part in the inaugural Acritas Stars™ survey. Survey coverage included:
- What makes a Star lawyer?
- How can law firms cultivate Star lawyer qualities across the firm?
- How happy are Star lawyers?
- How can satisfaction and retention be improved?
- What attracts star lawyers to new firms?
- Star lawyer compensation models and levels, including bonus schemes and origination credits – and how these impact lawyer engagement with the firm